Wednesday, December 27, 2023

Meeting Melody Marshai


Once upon a time, finding new music was an adventure. It was a treasure hunt going from music store to music store hoping to score that rare, hard to find song from your favorite artists.  It wasn't easy but it sure was worth it. Back in those days music was everything and I never imagined it changing. Today's internet technologies, websites and apps have changed that. Nowadays finding new music is the easy part but the treasure hunt to find something special remains the same. In fact its even harder to find a quality artist when there are so many new songs being released daily. That is why I have to make sure all of you get familiar with another Californian Queen, Melody Marshai.

With an invigorating angelic voice that hits like a Pacific Coast sunshine; Melody's sound is a breath of fresh air. I watched a handful of videos on her YouTube channel and I was proud to see the west coast native doing her thing. It's been awhile since R&B sounded so good and with her body of work, I can't help but be excited to hear what Melody has for us next. 

Since our podcast and music studio is located in Riverside, California ... I think it would be fitting to invite LA's Diamond in the Rough to our playground for an interview or collaboration. I know DJ Meladik has a few beats she would kill and I would love to chance to play 20 questions with the rising star. maybe we can convince her to come thru and talk to us about her new album coming out this Spring.

Melody Marshai is soon to be a fan favorite and I could hear her voice becoming a global treasure. If you want to stay in the loop and follow Meldoy's journey be sure to find her various social media pages online. I added a few backlinks below so you can friend and follow but dont forget to take a peak at her new video for the song "Suede".

Melody on Instagram

Melody on Facebook

Melody on Spotify




No comments:

Post a Comment