Thursday, June 2, 2022

New Kids On The Block Mix Tape Concert


A little about me, I grew up in the 80's, so this was a nostalgic moment in my life! 

I received an email showing NKOTB were performing at the Honda Center on May 28th. I happened to ask DJ Meladik (casually) if he would consider going with me? I was expecting him to say NAH, but he said YES!!!! I was super excited that my voice went up a few octaves!! When I asked him, the concert was three months away. Of course, the time flew and the day arrived...

This was by far one of the BEST concerts I have seen!!! En Vogue, Salt-N-Pepa, and Rick Astley all performed as well. I loved the way they all rotated and all had an equal part performing. The concert lasted a lot longer then I expected, but they wanted to KEEP PARTING (as Donny put it)! I definitely got my money's worth with this concert!

If you are looking for a concert to see this year, I definitely would recommend everyone go see this one!!!! You will not be disappointed, especially if you grew up in the 80's.

No comments:

Post a Comment