Saturday, January 7, 2023

Thank you my Bestie

 



Hey Y'all!!

HAPPY NEW YEAR"S!!

I know I haven't posted in awhile, but I want to give a BIG shoutout to my Bestie and Co-Host! He is unbelievably talented and I couldn't have gotten through 2022 without him! I was in the hospital for 50 days back in July and again on NEW YEAR'S EVE, I had my gallbladder taken out. I LOST my job and he is still here for me. He has been through so much and I wanted to show my appreciation!

We started our business together, we have our podcast together, and he makes music. I LOVE  Listening to his music and watching him create it. He was MADE for this!!! 

Thank you for being with me @DjMeladik. 

You can listen to his music on MelodicPlayground.com. and on our Podcast Mind of Meladik!




No comments:

Post a Comment